The Rotating Seater
The Rotating Sphere Seater can be positioned into the sun, shade or out of the wind with it’s ability to rotate a full 360°
As with its Big Brother the ‘Rotating Sphere Lounger’ the NEW Rotating Seater has a seating area of 2.4m diameter, an expanse that has been created without a single edge.
£7999.00 inc VAT
- Rotate 360° into the sun, shade or out of the breeze
- 7 Seater – 360°degree rotation
- Stainless steel roof to offer shade and reflect heat
- Six laminated treated sustainable spruce timber arcs
- Luxurious water resistant interior
- Front canopy provided for use in all seasons
- Fitted with removable 100cm table top
- A foot print of no more than a standard garden patio set
- Option: Can be upgraded to transform into a bed.
The Rotating Seater will come standard with Dune and Greyfriar vinyl which is designed to blend with the outer panels and wooden arcs.
An area of 250cm diameter is required for the seater to rotate freely. A hard standing base of no less than 137cm diameter is required to build your sphere onto. Your sphere can be installed onto a level paved, concrete or decked area.
If you are preparing a new concrete or paving area for your seater, we recommend an overall depth of 30cm allowing 7 days for the ground to settle prior to the arrival of our fitting team.
Base area diameter: 140cm